Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Diablitus

So like many I have had my head buried in the sand trying my damnedest to get through Diablo 3. I have to say by the time I get there though and have farmed and made my millions there are some very interesting games to move to until we get an expansion.

Most notably we have Torchlight II out any day now. The interesting thing about Torchlight II will be that unlike Diablo relying on Blizz to make everything cool Torchlight II will be relying on the community to grow the game. A kid like style slightly turns me off but it looks 100x times better than the original IMO, more cell shaded and a very steam punk direction with is fresh for the genre.



Secondly and what I am most excited for next, but on the very very future horizon and working with start up money is Grim Dawn. Looks like Diablo but Victorian (meaning guns, not lame overly ornate house decorating) plenty of occult vibes (their main class they have demoed is called the occultist) and most importantly pentagrams everywhere (they were omitted from D3). I hope my money helps them make this game faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment