Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week in Witchhouse

First up Free Free Free! from ~▲††▲~. I am new to squiggly triangle cross cross triangle squiggly, but this album is sick, and if you know me you know I love free, its usually better because it comes from the darkest depths of the sole, a very good example of what some are saying was a joke genre, but fuck them, I love it, Witchhouse love, Satan love, Electronic future love. Phantasma Disques is really representing the genre with Witchhouse guid to Twin Peaks and now this, oh yah and the free downloads available in FLAC biotch. Then two sick new videos from Salem and Mater Suspriia Vision. I have not had a chance to hear Mater Suspiria Visions new album Inverted Triangle, but this track makes it sound promising. Hopefully I will have a chance to listen to it this weekend and put up something about it if its any good. I have seen plenty of Mater Suspiria Vision videos, which are all great, but we need to see more video collaging from Salem, they really did a knock up job on this one.



Videos after break.






MATER SUSPIRIA VISION - Das Haus der Hexe (2011) from Mater Suspiria Vision on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment