Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Master Suspiria Vision : Mondo Mania

An offering of Atmospheric Horror from Mater Suspiria Vision. I have to say I am not crazy about everything they do, but I am so impressed with how they can just pump this shit out. I posted this here because I think its particularly rad. Not sure who Karleksdoden is, I listened to some of his stuff. Something I grow tired of is slowed down songs, this was a neat idea when used with some kind of discretion, but taking something and slowing it down does not just automatically make it interesting, and I fear such a cool idea will quickly become novelty. This is not to say his stuff is bad, I just do not want the concept being played out. Anyways love this mix from Mater and I wants more!

MATER SUSPIRIA VISION ♥✝ KÄRLEKSDÖDEN by ♥✝ KÄRLEKSDÖDEN ♥✝

No comments:

Post a Comment