Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pogo

I am kind of new to Pogo, and he just came out with something new. I really dig this dudes style. Alice and Wonderland by Disney was a large part of all of our childhoods and time warping songs into a great danceable format to my adulthood coupled with cut up matching videos to the music this guy really nailed a great idea. This was his first album, at least that I have heard or cared about, but just recently he massacred, in a good way, some Puff n' Stuff, a psychedelic kids show I am sure we have all had a glimpse of at one time or another, I am a bit to young to have personal gotten into it, but the mash is killer. First off his new new Puff n' Stuff mashy creation:



After the break his Alice video and where to grab his shit.






This is the classic, which most everyone has probably already seen, if not enjoy. This is where you get the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment