Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free Music Guilt Free

Its all under your nose, and I am not talking about torrents, but artists that arn't looking for a quick buck, people that are passionately making music for people to listen to. Novel concept huh? In my opinion this generally raises the quality of music you are listening to, and often times I like the band or music I am listening to so much I buy the record anyways. Turn off the fucking radio please or something you found on the radio and start choosing the music you listen to. Mixtapes are in this season, and I couldn't ask for a better radio alternative.

Mishka *favritest blog* brings some dub step with some substance, taking that 8 bit sound and putting a concept album behind it. Music referencing video games. If you want a lesson in hip add this blog to your daily diggs: http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/


Мишка Presents Demokracy - Have Space Suit, Will Travel by Мишка Bloglin

Salem Mixtapes : I linked straight to one below but they have like 7 on their page, www.s4lem.com. Oh do I love this idea of mix tapes, getting music from artists you love. Who else to get a recommendation from than who you were just listening to. I highly recommend listening to S4lem, fucking sick, gonorrhea style sick.

Picture is not for the mixtape, but this is also a fucking sick album, King Night, that is purchasable if you like everything else: http://www.insound.com/King-Night-Vinyl-LP-Salem/P/INS79267/



S4LEM / JACK D0N0GHUE / Y0UNGCR34M MIX 4 Y'ALL ♥ ( DL IN DES) by SPIRI† MIXES

No comments:

Post a Comment